Text as a Verb

Text, from me to you. Written, web, email, and SMS text distributed in active verb format.

9.18.2006

Hitler Mustaches!

Will Hitler mustaches ever go completely out of style? I just saw a guy wearing one, at a liberal/left university, or all places! I would think that there are certain fashion styles that would be retired, rather out of infamousness than fame. Perhaps fashion is above history? Or maybe there are certain fashion statements that are too good to pass up, and only get better with their historical weight. Certainly Fascist-esque jack boots are currently popular with the ladies, although not as much as last fall. Can't say I'm unhappy to see those go. But the Hilter-stash is great, its like a archaic thinkpiece, like civil war muttonchops, or a natural history exhibit on phrenology. I just hope the hipsters don't sieze the stash the way they have muttonchops. Or phrenology either. Back, hipsters, back! Hitlersters?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home